I’m Mai. Here’s my list of 30 randoms:
- I LOVE candy. Especially Mexican candy.
- I cannot see without my glasses, so it’s not stink eye.
- List-maker, pile-creator extraordinaire.
- A Kevin & Bean fan since I was 9.
- I am a hard worker and my intentions are good.
- Not gonna lie: I hate the snow.
- A. D. D.
- I am married to the most interesting man in the world.
- Despite the array of interesting flowers I love to work with, roses are still my favorite; their beauty never ceases to amaze me, and there are so many varieties out there.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday; I just love the feeling in the air.
- I always root for the underdog.
- Peche Mignon of The O Dor is my favorite tea.
- I am a self-trained floral designer.
- My professional background is in Interior Architecture & Design.
- Yes, I can draft with my eyes closed.
- I would love to own a pet crocodile.
- If I could, I would wear sweatpants or tights everywhere. Denim on my skin gives me chills.
- I do not eat fish.
- Nor am I good at math.
- I am a wallflower.
- But I LOVE to dance.
- The organ is my favorite musical instrument to hear.
- Folks butcher my name, & I am mind-bottled on a daily basis. Really, if you sound out all the letters, it’s not that difficult.
- I paint and draw. I’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember.
- I would be the first to die in a zombie flick due to my inability to run.
- Powertools are such good fun.
- I use They’re, There, and Their correctly.
- I was meant to live in the era of Elvis & Frankie Valli.
- I dream of having a ribbon room. Like, a thousand sq’, floor to ceiling. Rows of rolls. All color and texture coordinated. *drool*
- Interesting, unique and open clients hit the sweet spot. So, call me.
Come peruse my blog, and check out my website. Share me with your friends. I hope you like what you see. I’ll keep creating if you keep enjoying. Cheers!
Love always, Mai